- Getting-Started with Haxe
- Brief Haxe Tutorial
- Create a Haxe Native GUI GTK App
- HaxeUI Tutorial
- Getting-Started with Haxe's HashLink VM
- Getting-Started with Haxe's Native C++ target
- A Quick Reference for ne
- Python Notes and Examples
- Brief SQLite Notes
- Brief Git Notes
- Some Common Unicode Characters
- Pandoc-Markdown and ReST Compared
- Emacs Quick-Reference
- GNU/Linux cheatsheet (as pdf)
Some possibly-outdated docs:
- Some Practical Clojure Examples
- Brief Beginner's Guide to Clojure
- A hodgepodge of Clojure notes
- 10-minute guide to getting started with Emacs + Clojure
- Rippledoc — A particularly easy-to-use general-purpose doc processing tool.
- The Clojure Doc Site. — I helped start this project, and have also written a number of articles for it.
A handful of miscellaneous tech notes of mine.